Deferred Delivery not working

  • From: "Ketan Pandya" <ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:02:42 +0530

We have Exchange 2000 as a Mailbox server.

We have tried setting deferred delivery option using outlook 2000 and XP
also. However, it doesn't seem to be working.

I have tried this with outlook 2000 and XP in corporate workgroup
installation while delivery set to PST file and while delivery set to
Mailbox itself as well.

Didn't help.

I have observed that the mails stays in outbox and doesn't move form

On one of the machines I have found that the mail disappeared form the
outbox, and went to sent items folder, however it doesn't reached the
recipient. I have tried tracking the mail in message tracking center,
below is the message tracking details.

9/4/2002  3:49 PM         Tracked message history on server

9/4/2002  3:49 PM                       SMTP Store Driver: Message
Submitted from Store

9/4/2002  3:49 PM                       SMTP: Message Submitted to
Advanced Queuing

Can anybody tell me why the deferred delivery is not working?

Ketan Pandya

Technology Infrastructure Services

Mastek Ltd

Desk:  91 22 695 22 22 Extn 1672

 <mailto:ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx> ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx

Investing in relationships
In the US, we're called MAJESCO

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of
Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited
does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and
attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and
solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening
them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from
all computers.