Default Mailbox folders rights.

  • From: "Rafael Reyes" <rreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:13:53 -0600

I was asked by my CIO to make sure that all users? calendars had reviewer
permissions for both the everyone and the anonymous account. The use is
that he and everyone in the company should to be able to go to anyone?s
calendar and see their schedules. I have Active Directory 2003, Exchange
2003 and Outlook 2003 in my environment. I did this a couple of month ago
using PFDavAdmin but I had to go to each users calendar and modify the
permissions using this app. What happened is that some people went and
changed these permissions and now he can?t get to their calendars. I was
looking for a tool or if possible a GPO that I could run to implement this
to everyone instead of on a single basis. And or if there is a way to
setup the default permissions for the mailbox owner to Publishing Editor
instead of owner this way they cannot go back and change the permissions.
Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for your help,
Rafael R