RE: Database issue

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:24:34 +0530

Use legancyDN for the same. This would change the Orgnisation name and then
u can mount the database.

Altrenative I would prefer to exmerge the data from previous serverf, give
the user PST and let them work on the new server.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

E-mail : ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

Disclaimer : The information contained in this Message is confidential and
intended only for the use of the individual or entity identified. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately.

  _____