RE: Database corruption after moving mailbox from 5.5 to 2003?

  • From: "saleem" <sroumald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:49:00 -0400

Hello guys ,

I do not know which version of Exchange did you install , Is it standard or
enterprise , Check the *.edb size if it is near to 7GB you are in trouble may
be an upgrade to enterpise could a solution . I got this problem before i
upgrade it after now it is ok . also when you moved from exchange 5.5 to
exchange 2000/2003 make sure you have a lot of space For example if you are
moving 5gb of mail make sure in temp folder you have more than  5GB or else you
are in trouble

Saleem