RE: Database Size question

  • From: "Ralph Haney" <rhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:26:31 -0800

    Great, thanks for the (simplified) explanation. I'm pleading my case for EX
training but hitting a budgetary wall at present. Prior to the SP2 install I
had to do a couple of off-line defrags before hitting that notorious Standard
Version DB limit -- but I assumed this was normal behavior.

(George, I embed the link code instead of the image so the MS logo doesn't come
across as an attachment on some clients. Plus, MS has very specific rules
regarding usage etc. No, I don't "need" to have it in there but I worked my *ss
off for that and have no reservations using it.)

    ~ Ralph