[ExchangeList] Re: Database Size Limit

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:59:21 -0400

1.        Open Exchange System Manager.

2.        Expand Administrative Groups --> Site --> Servers --> #
Storage Group --> Mailbox Store #

3.        Right click Mailbox Store # and click Dismount Store.

4.        Open command prompt and go to c:\program files\exchsrvr\bin

5.        Type isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests

6.        Select the database to on which the integrity check is to be
performed.

7.        The log output will display on the screen. Verify that zero
errors are present.