[ExchangeList] Re: Database Size Limit

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:02:25 +0530

Thanks Guys, for your advise. I have defragmented the public database, but
private database has given error.

Can you guys give me the exact syntax for isinteg utility to run on
priv1.edb file.

Exchange is working right now, but I want to fix errors on priv1.edb also.

My public and private databases are on the second hard disk of my server.

Please tell me the syntax for isinteg.

Waiting for reply

Regards

Amit Kapoor