RE: Daily spam

  • From: "steve alcock" <steve.alcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:51:47 -0000

Mike,

around 30 per day to me

Calderglen Computers Ltd
Calder House
Spring Lane
Colne
Lancs
BB8 9BD
www.calderglen.net
phone : +44 (0) 1282 871717

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dufoe [mailto:dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 January 2005 16:45
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Daily spam

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi gang,

This isn't a problem question, rather a survey question.  My son is
doing a project on Spam for his computer course and he asked if I can
send an email to this group as I talk to him about how much you folks
have helped over the years, so he knows about this group.  He wants to
be some type of Admin in the future as he's come to work with me on
weekends and finds it mind blowing how all this technology works.

So if you could just send a quick email how many Spam messages you
receive roughly on a daily basis, my son says TIA!!!

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Holding Corp.

350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
(705) 472-1300 ext.346
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the email.