[ExchangeList] DST- workstation windows update

  • From: "Yu, Joy" <Joy.Yu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:16:17 -0500

Hi, guys,

I have been trying to push windows update WindowsXP-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe
to each workstaion by using group policy.  I have setup a computer
startup batch file.  The problem is I saw that installation window
appear on only some of the workstations after turn on the computer.  I
have been using this new group policy for two days.   Any idea?

This is the batch file:

@echo This is a script created by Joy Yu.  Please continue the
installation.
@echo off

call "\\myservername\SHARE\IT\WindowsXP-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe"

Thanks!

Joy