[ExchangeList] DST and Exchange 2003 Question

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:34:37 -0400

Hello all,
   We have prevented KB 933360 (August Update for DST for Windows OS')
until this week.  We have just installed this patch on all servers
except our Exchange servers.
   Based on my research, I should have no issues installing this OS DST
patch on our Exchange boxes.  My question is, will I have to run the
Exchange (Outlook) Tool again so that appointments reflect the correct
time again?  I ran this tool once this year when DST took effect in
March this year for Mailboxes and Public Folders.
   Based on KB 941018, it is not clear if I will need to run this tool
again this Sunday...  Your input is appreciated.

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging

Sr. Exchange Administrator

Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

T (919) 460.3236