[ExchangeList] Re: DSAccess Topology Discovery Fails.

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 21:43:00 +0530

Hi Maha,

Can you try some thing here?

In the Directory Access tab of the FE server object in System Manager,
Can you set the server to manually and put the correct GC/DC server it
can access.

    Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI  | Architecture & Technology  | BETT | System Analyst

Unisys Global Services -India | 135/1 Residency Road   |  Bangalore  |
India |Business  Phone  91 80 4159 4828 | Internal  7594828 & 7594200