[ExchangeList] Re: DSAccess Topology Discovery Fails.

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:19:01 -0500

I have seen problems with discovery failures due to SACL issues; but this would be an all or nothing deal ie. It would work or wouldn’t. Your issue is strange since it works on an off. Is there an event id 2080. If so; can you see what values you get for reachability and SACL and post?

Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess Event Category: Topology Event ID: 2080

Event ID 2080 from MSExchangeDSAccess

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316300

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer