DNS Problem

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:09:17 +0100

Each mail that is being sent in Exchange (even internal mails), are beinged
marked as bad mail.  I mean the mail is being delivered fine but still there
will be a .bad copy of it in the bad mail directory (and as well a .bdp and
.bdr, like a usual bad mail).  Meanwhile I am getting these errors in the
Application Event viewer

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeTransport
Event Category: Routing Engine/Service
Event ID: 984
Date:  10/30/2002
Time:  9:23:23 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ********
SMTP GetNextHop returned hr=0x0 in 16ms.
 DestAddr=<emt.gfidmz.loc>, Type=<SMTP>
 MsgType=0x0, NextHopType=OTHER_ROUTING_GROUP
 Type=<SMTP>, Class=<emt.gfidmz.loc>, SchedId=0x0

I tried to search fo this on the microsoft website and other websites but
didn't find any related articles.  Can anyone help me please?  Thanks.
Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software
GFI: FAXmaker - LANguard - MailSecurity - DownloadSecurity

.exe files & more.

ranges. For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.