RE: DNS & Exchange

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:59:46 +0100

The only dns entry you need to make is MX records of the domain pointing to the
exchange server.  As regards mailboxes that is standard in the exchange server.
 You cannot view the mailbox properties via the exchange System Manager.  You
can just view the mailbox properties via Active Directory Users and Computers.