[ExchangeList] Re: :DNS & DHCP

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:20:30 +0530

Hi Amit,

         its my pleasure..in future ask me if, is there anything i can help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S Upadhyay

On 4/20/06, Amit Kapoor <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Shorabh,

Problem is solved now as per your advice, I have setted the dns server ip in dhcp scope and it worked.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards

--------
Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:
amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web: www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.