RE: DMZ - ISA - Exchange

  • From: "Luis Arocho" <luis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:11:36 -0400

You should use a back 2 back configuration.  With two ISA servers and your
exchange server behind the second firewall and another smtp o front end server
(which microsoft calls second exchange server) on the DMZ.  If no money for the
front end server use ISS smtp server for this one.
There is and article for that configuration on Microsoft Tech Net site anb