RE: DL restriction?

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:01:00 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Harding - GTHLA
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 3:43 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] DL restriction?

How can I make a DL accept messages from a certain domain?  I see I can
select from the GAL, but I can't create a contact that represent a
domain name.  i.e I only this DL to accept messages from *

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library: