RE: DL membership editing

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:46:24 +0100

Hi Greg

Thanks for the information. I have seen funny caching issues with Outlook 2003
too. Nothing as major as this I must admit. For example, I logon at my normal
PC and delete a number of messages. I then close outlook and either reopen it
at another machine or using OWA and some of the supposedly previously deleted
data mysteriously returns. You leave this without making any changes and return
to the original machine and it is still OK in Outlook as when left but when
opening the same mailbox using OWA the deleted data once again returns. I think
the obvious conclusion is that the caching mechanism needs dome work yet?

Why not disable cached mode, as you have, and return to the offline folder mode
of the previous versions of Outlook.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.