RE: DL membership editing

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:51:47 -0400

Chris, it's good to know I'm not alone here; I've been seeing this lately as
well. I'm pretty much the only person who adds/removes people from DLs in my
org, and I've been hearing a lot that people have been dropping off lists. I
haven't found anything pertaining to this on the MS KB. Maybe as Exchange
5.5 nears the end of it's supported life, more and more of these bizarre
things will start happening.

Greg Lara

prohibited.

  _____