DL membership editing

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:39:18 -0400

Hello all,

   I have an exchange 5.5 environment...  I have users that are complaining
that their Distribution Lists are randomly dropping users and adding them.
Any idea what can cause this?  Is there a way to see who last edited the
DL's?

   I have verified the following -

Each DL has one owner and they swear that they have not made any changes....
There are only a total of 2 people with permissions to make DL membership
changes other than myself (exchange admin) - they too state they are not
making the changes...

I would like to know if there is a way to track the changes, or view who
made the last edit.

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,
Chris