DL Issues

  • From: "Ibarra, Juan" <Juan_Ibarra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:06:44 -0700

Hi all, I have an interesting case with some DL.  I have a couple of
users that can't modify the ones they are the owners of.  I have tried
resetting permissions but just keep getting a "you don't have
permissions to modify this lists"

Note: We are in different domains as the exchange server. My users log
on to domain A but email servers live in domain B; there is a two way
trust between the domains. If I have the user log on to domain B, it
works.  However, this problem is only for a few users not all of us, and
I can't have them log on to domain B just yet. We are on migration
process.

What else can I check?

Thanks,

Juan