RE: DL Edits in Exchange 2003

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:51:50 -0500

If you're not familiar how to get the attribute and value, what I would
do is open adsiedit, find the group, right click properties, filter so
that only values that are configured are checked. Keep note of the
attributes that are present, Now go to ADUC, right click the group,
Exchange General, where it says  message restrictions, add your user
that is restricted from sending. Now go back to Adsiedit, go back to the
group, filter so that values that are configured is checked, you should
see an additional attribute now since you configured it, enter that
attribute and value into the custom field of admodify.