Customizing fields in Exchange 2003

  • From: Moto Tohda <m-tohda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:34:28 -0400

Hi all,

I have more of an application question.
I want to add few more required fields into appointment form for users to enter.
Data will be initially imported into Exchange Database.
Every month or so I would like to export the appointment data for all users so I can make an analysis.

I'm searching for articles which would leave me to a right direction.
I'm currently going through SDK document, which does have CDO and Exchange OLEDB info, but still can't find
information about how I can go about modifying tables in Exchange Database.

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.