RE: Customizing an Address List

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:21:05 -0500

I always collapse it before I (or when) put it into the query window.
But the indentation helps a bunch for analyzing a query.

(&
    (mailnickname=*)
    (|
        (&
            (objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)
                (|
                    (company=CompanyName1)
                    (company=CompanyName2)
                )
        )
        (&
            (objectCategory=group)(displayName=*SuffixDisplayName)
        )
        (&

(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact)(displayName=PrefixxDisplayN
ame*)
        )
    )
)