[ExchangeList] Customize Bounce Back message.

  • From: Amit Kapoor <amkapoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:59:25 -0700

We have Exchange 2007. We have a generic mailbox, which we are in the process of disabling it. We want that if a user from outside sends a email at that address it should give message as instead of sending of this address, send your email to another email address. For Example. If a user is sending email at abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he should get message that this account no longer exist, please send your emails at xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. We don’t want to send out of office. Please suggest is there any script or is there any way out to achieve this.

Amit Kapoor

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.