[ExchangeList] Re: Customer Request

  • From: "Jon Spriggs" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:07:05 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------How about using
something to query a POP3 mailbox every x seconds, and
send that to the printer? You can do stuff like that with Perl, and
probably with Visual Basic.net or similar. You'd need to turn on the
POP3 service on the exchange server, but that probably shouldn't be a
problem.

Regards,

Jon "The Nice Guy"

On 7/26/06, John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------All,

I have a user who wants to have everything printed
that comes to her Outlook.  Basically all she gets are
orders that she has to process.  Well, when setting up
that rule in Outlook it tells me it's a client side
rule.  Well, she doesn't want to have Outlook running
with one mailbox and Outlook running for her personal
mailbox.

Is there another way around this issue to get what she
wants accomplished?

E2K3 and OTLK2K3

TIA,

John B.