[ExchangeList] Customer Request

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeSparklist <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MSExchange.org" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 05:57:53 -0700 (PDT)

I have a user who wants to have everything printed
that comes to her Outlook.  Basically all she gets are
orders that she has to process.  Well, when setting up
that rule in Outlook it tells me it's a client side
rule.  Well, she doesn't want to have Outlook running
with one mailbox and Outlook running for her personal

Is there another way around this issue to get what she
wants accomplished?

E2K3 and OTLK2K3

John B.

Do You Yahoo!?