Custom Views automatically changing in Outlook

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:56:42 -0400

Hello all,
   We are seeing a trend in our user community where users custom views are
automatically changing to 'Last 7 days'.  This shows only messages from the
last 7 days in the inbox, and according to the users, they did not make that
setting.  I have searched to see if there is a known bug or fix in Outlook
2000 for this issue, but have found nothing.  Any one else seeing this
happen to some of your user community?

Chris