Custom Contact List in Outlook

  • From: "Vadim Shulaev" <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:23:21 -0600

Hi guys,

I have been working on the project for couple of weeks now and just seem
to can't figure it out...

I have been asked by my CFO to setup Contact List in Public folder so it
would display company directory with Names, Departments, phones etc. This
way they don't have to maintaine Excell list all the time.

Task seem to be very simple... Create Custom Address list in Exchange,
modify ADSI so it display all the fields i need from AD and then move them
in "Company Directoy" public folder, so they would display like a table in
Excell.

Well... it's not that simple, or maybe i am just missing the steps
someware. I can't seems to copy my custom address list or GAL for that
matter to my public folder.

Any idea on how this could be accomplished???

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Vadim.