Cross Administration Group Mailbox Move

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:08:37 +0100

Hi All

I am currently in the progress of migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange
2003, I am currently trying to move my 5.5 mailboxes across a administration
group/site to my new exchange 2003 server. When moving the mailbox from a
5.5 server to 2003 it advises that the Directory Service/Information Store
(DS/IS) consistency adjuster patch is installed on all 5.5 servers which I
have done but during the process it checks all 5.5 servers to verify this
patch has been installed and it reports 2 servers that the patch was not
installed on.I have verified that the patch installed successfully. As it
report the patch has not been installed I am unable to move mailboxes.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any advice would be appreciated.

Mark Barton
System Support Officer
V.Ships (UK Ltd)
+ 44 (0)141 305 7763
mailto:mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx
www.vships.com <http://www.vships.com/>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.