RE: Creating new mailbox store and access to public folders

  • From: "Hemmings, Rob" <Rob.Hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:22:11 +0100

I am running with Exchange 2000 Enterprise, and have several Storage
Groups and mailbox stores. Users appear to have no difficulty in
accessing main Public Folder Store.

(not sure about E2K Standard Server - I think only 1 storage group and
mailbox store.... but will stand corrected)

Rob Hemmings

Bexley Mail Administrator / Postmaster

0208 303 7777 Ext: 3341