RE: Creating a welcome message

  • From: "Rosales, Mario" <MRosales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:07:41 -0500

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293870
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293870>

That should tell you how to do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Kariuki [mailto:a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 12:11 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Creating a welcome message

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All

I would like to have Exchange2000 to send a welcome message to every new
user (every new mailbox created) with instructions to the user on how to
organise his mailbox, psts,  and other biz and trivial issues - much like
the way Outlook generates a welcome message the first time after
installation. I must apologise I have not examined the archives for this
issue.  Any one who can quickly direct me  in the right direction?

Anthony

$subst('Email.Unsub')

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.