Creating a group calendar in Exchange 2000

  • From: "Goran Svensson" <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:36:04 +0100

I have tried to find information on how to make a group calendar. My goal is to
have a calendar that is grouped by Internet domains. The only thing I found
after searching for several hours was this:

http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/shared/asp/view.asp?url=/Seminar/en/20001128mec4-333/manifest.xml

Is this the only way to do it? Is group calendar functionality not built in
from the begining? To do it this way it looks like  you need C++ or Visual
Basic and Web Storage System SDK. It seams to be a solution made for failure..

/goran

---