[ExchangeList] Creating Server Side Rules For All Users

  • From: Rob Sharp <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:24:22 +0000

http://www.msexchange.org/Morning all,

Is there any way to create a Server Side Rule that affects all users, or
create one for each user without having to get the user to do it themselves?

For example, if I wanted each user to have a rule that moved any email
with [SPAM] in the subject line into a specific folder would I have to
ask each person to create such a rule or can I somehow assign this from
the server? Perhaps the rule creation can be scripted in some fashion...?

I'm running Exchange 2003 under Windows Server 2003.

Regards,

Rob Sharp