RE: Create new User No Email account

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:53:20 -0500

Exchange 2003 sp1 on Windows 2000, I did get the option to create the
email address and the check mark was already there.  I manually created
an email address after the user was created and sent to that email
address but I cannot create an Outlook  profile for this email address
do to it not being found in the address book.  The account is not marked
to be hidden from the address book.

Thanks Bruce