Re: Create new Mailbox Store

  • From: Dennis Depp <dennis.depp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:15:06 -0500

Once you upgrade to the Enterprise version, you will not need to add
any additional stores.  The 16GB limit for a database on the Standard
edition does not exist on the Enterprise Edition.  You would need to
create a new mailbox store if you wanted to reduce the recovery time
or to enhance performance.