Crating a welcome message

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:08:50 +0300

Hi All
I would like to have Exchange2000 to send a welcome message to every new user
(every new mailbox created) with instructions to the user on how to organise
his mailbox, psts,  and other biz and trivial issues - much like the way
Outlook generates a welcome message the first time after installation. I must
apologise I have not examined the archives for this issue.  Any one who can
quickly direct me  in the right direction?
Save the Children UK
East and Central Africa Regional Office

JPEG image