RE: Couupt Outlook Profiles

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:13:28 -0400

Mark, if it only happens to one client, then it would stand to reason that
there is something unique about this client configuration.  Something like a
third-party app that is dependent on Outlook for something.  Besides the
version of Outlook being upgraded to cover any known issues, it would be
good to check out what is installed, what it's used for, and how it differs
from the others that don't corrupt.  Look for something that is holding or
otherwise relying on the profile itself, particularly any home-grown apps
that read the registry for profile information.

Al

  _____