Couupt Outlook Profiles

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITIBCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:23:29 +0100

OK All
    I am having an issue with a particular user that I would like to
share and hopefully someone can come up with some good advice.
In E2K if the DC goes down to which the exchange server has a secure
channel then the stores will quite often dismount. However, for one
particular user, whenever this happens or there is an interuption to the
connection to the exchange server perhaps network, then her profile
becomes corrupt. All she gets is to be able to work offline. As far as I
am aware this is the only time I have ever seen this and it is not
happening to anyone else. The client is Outlook 2000

What I am after is ultimately the answer to my fault. But what I would
also really appreciate is information on the hows and whys of Outlook
Profile corruption.

Thanks.

Mark Shevill

IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>