Count the number of mailboxes and AD users that have MB.

  • From: "Sanz de Leon, Juan Carlos" <jcsanz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:18:52 +0200

Dear Gurus,

    We have a single forest with about 50 domains and 50 Exchange
servers on a single ORG...... and the question is:

a)  Is there a tool/script that could tell me the number of Active
Directory users that have mailboxes conected to them?

b) Is there a quick way to count the number of mailboxes per server ?
Other than going to each one with ESM individually to get them

Thanks in advance,

Juan Carlos Sanz

Advertencia / Confidentiality Notice

Este envio es confidencial y esta destinado unicamente a la persona a la que ha
sido enviado. Puede contener informacion privada y confidencial. Si usted no es
el destinatario al que ha sido remitida, no puede copiarla, distribuirla ni
emprender con ella ningun tipo de accion. Si cree que lo ha recibido por error,
por favor, notifiquelo al remitente.

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any
action in reliance on it. If you believe that you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender.

Aeropuertos Espanoles y Navegacion Aerea