RE: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: "Chopra, Anil (Byzan)" <achopra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:59:29 +0530

Hi,

The error code suggest that this is a persistent transient failure. A
persistent transient failure is one in which the message as sent is valid, but
some temporary event prevents the successful sending of the message. Sending in
the future may be successful. There's nothing wrong with your exchange. Problem
seems to be with the DNS. Therefore please check your DNS (if its your own) or
ISP (if you are using external DNS).

Regards..Anil