RE: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: "Jen Mar" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:00:47 -0400

test

-----Original Message-----
From: pranavk@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:pranavk@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:08 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Could not deliver the message in the time limit
specified

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi there,

We are using win2k server (SP3) and E2k (SP3).

Some of the users are faxcing problem while sending the mails to some users.
They get NDR after 3 days that states the following error

Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.  Please retry or
contact your administrator.
<aliasex2000.dotnet.net #4.4.7>

both the users are in same organization. When I try to send the test mail it is
delivered to both the users but one user is notr able to send the mail to
second user.
I tried this error on technet and I found the following article
"PSS ID Number: Q301401
But this article talks about applying latest service packs which I've already
applied.
Can anybody help please.......