RE: Corrupted X400 connector

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:54:48 -0500

I don't think the problem is really with your X.400 connector itself. Have you
checked your queue to see if there is any large messages hogging the queue. I
have seen this happen when a single message gets corrupted and hogs the queue.
Have you tried restarting the MTA service ? This fixes most of the queue
buildups.

Regards,

Shanmuga Raj Periyasamy   (Raj)
Infineum, Linden NJ