Re: Corrupted PRIV.EDB to PST

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:57:44 +0530

Dear Mike,

I have already tried all the possible steps. But after these the IS service
does not start. Now, I was looking a utility, which could run independently
of exchange server. I mean a utility which accesses the PRIV.EDB and
extracts the data to the pst files. Officerecovery claims to do the same.

Do u know about any such utility.

Regards,
Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>