Corrupted PRIV.EDB to PST

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:43:12 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I have a PRIV.EDB (Information Store) of size 3 GB. This is in a very bad
state and I can't recover any data from it by using normal ways of restore
and even using Exmerge. I am desparate need of recovering data from this
corrupted store.

Is there any tool available, which can extract the data from this file to
individual PST files? I tried the demo if ExchangeServerRestore from
Officerecovery.com, but it does not work.

I have been trying to recover this since last 2 months, without any success.
Infact, this has become a research project for me!

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>