RE: Corrupt Exchange System Files - NEED Help!! SP2 Questions

  • From: "Mike Chyril" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:26:04 -0600

Yep.. I did try that ken..  the Disaster Recovery didn't do anything.

Tried Sp2.. that seemed to fix most of it.. but it errored out while
putting some cdo files onto the server.  So it killed the Sp2 install..
but on a test server I can now open Active Directory and System Manager
and see the Exchange Tabs!!

Now what to do with the real server?   I guess I'll back it up/ghost it
and try Sp2??

Anyone having any problems with SP2?  Anything I need to be aware of?