RE: Corrupt Databases - Disaster recovery

  • From: Gerhard Marini <gerhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 06:54:08 +0700

 Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server - PDF

Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server is a .NET Enterprise
Servers
Online book in .PDF format that shows you how to develop and implement a well-
planned backup strategy to prevent the loss of business-critical data within a
Microsoft
Exchange 2000 Server organization. This book also shows you how to perform the
necessary backup and restore procedures so that you can prepare for and
implement
a recovery if a disaster occurs.
Version - 1.0
Release Date - 16 Sep 2002
Estimated Download Size/Time @28.8 - 2,575 kb / 13min
System Requirements

Minimum Requirements - Adobe Acrobat 4.0 Reader

Operating System - Windows 98 & 2000 & Windows Me, Win XP

Download Now disasterrecovery.exe - 2,575 Kb
http://download.microsoft.com/download/exchplatinumbeta/Book/1.0/W982KMeXP/EN-
US/disasterrecovery.exe

After completing your procedures, can you also send me a copy ;-)?

  .