RE: Copying messages (again)

  • From: "Debbie Cline" <clined@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:06:34 -0500

Would a rule take care of that?

>>> robert@xxxxxxx 1/15/2004 9:36:10 AM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Simon,

I don't think such situation is possible on exchange, though the whole
information store is possible to make it like that (for all mailboxes).
Though for a single user there are third party tools which make such
work like GFI's MailEssentials.  http://www.gfi.com/mes.  It is called
Mail monitoring.  Though you got other features included, like antispam,
mail archiving etc.

Regards,

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software