RE: Copying messages (again)

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:36:10 +0100

Hi Simon,

I don't think such situation is possible on exchange, though the whole
information store is possible to make it like that (for all mailboxes).
Though for a single user there are third party tools which make such
work like GFI's MailEssentials.  It is called
Mail monitoring.  Though you got other features included, like antispam,
mail archiving etc.

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd -
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software