[ExchangeList] Re: Copy of mails to another mailbox

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:40:43 -0400

Glen Scales has event sink here. Not that event sinks don't fire on MAPI
sent messages, so you will have to register the sink on a bridgehead
server that services your inbound\outbound mail.

http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/glenscales/caudexp.asp

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com